November 23, 2009

0

Get Rid Of Facebook Lite

  • November 23, 2009
  • anand
  • Share
  • Facebook is one of the most widely used Social networking site where people share their thoughts, business, activities and meet new and like minded people. Once I was sharing my thoughts and activities on face books in Facebook then I could not stop myself from clicking the application Facebook Lite. I don't know why, I didn't like it. All options seemed to be disappeared and was feeling very uncomfortable.

    However, after some time I found a way to return back to previous Facebook interface which I was used to.

    I would like to share this solution for the people who don't like Facebook lite.

    Steps


    1. Scroll down to the below of the home page of your Facebook home page untill you can see the link "Feedback"
    2. Click that link, then you will be redirected to another page where you will find a feedback box and above that text box you will see the link "just click here"
    3. Then in no time you will be having your old but great FACEBOOK interface..

    If you found this post helpful then please comment and let me know if it worked for you





    0 Responses to “Get Rid Of Facebook Lite”

    Subscribe