June 19, 2009

0

How To Modify your Template Code?

  • June 19, 2009
  • anand
  • Share
  • Many newbies to blogging world find difficult to tweak with their blogger template code. I, once faced the same music. I thought how people can modify their Blogger's template Code. Ha Ha!! Wisdom comes by sufferance. I tried a lot and discovered the process and felt to share with the new Bloggers, Hope my endeavor will benefit my visitors

    Here is step by step description of Template's Code Modification

    Steps
    1. Login to your Blogger Account
    2. click "layout"
    3. Click "Edit Html"
    4. check the box "Expand widget"
    5. press Ctrl+f, if using Mozilaa to modify a certain code snippet, otherwise copy the whole code in notepad and then find the particular snippet by using the "find" option from "Edit menu"
    6. Thus, all is done ..save the template after Modication or replacement


    0 Responses to “How To Modify your Template Code?”

    Subscribe